Saturday, December 24, 2011

Presence of Trojan Virus in Google Chrome Download?

I was trying to download the new Google Chrome for Windows running on Vista. As I was downloading it my Kaspersky anti-virus detected a trojan. My instinct told me to quarantine it. By doing so downloading had to stop. I tried downloading it again and the trojan was still there. Can someone explain this to me. I know that it is some kind of a virus but does that mean that as long as it's there I couldn't download the new Google Chrome? I'm directly downloading from Google. Thanks.|||That's what I see here


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>|||PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW.


I have download this browser form Google and it is running properly. Not any "Avast warning"


There may be one reason for it that there may be a Trojan already present in your computer and when you are downloading google chrome the Trojan want to interact and effect your new browser because some of the Trojans could not be detected by anti virus because they do not harm your computer but they can steal your accounts and password like e-bay and other online shooping account.


But as your are using an anti virus which is daily updated..so when the Trojan tries effect your browser your anti virus detects it..


If you need any help about how to remove Trojan you can contact me!


Thanks.


|||All I can tell is you not to worry, you are completely safe. I know the general public feels the need to have Anti-Virus Software but the biggest problem is the technical complexity that makes them almost useless to have on any PC.





Nonetheless your A.V. Software may be a big help to you but the biggest problem I have ever seen with them is the fact that they unjustifiably mark completely safe files as being "bad" when it is just lazy programming. Don't let your antivirus bring you down or cause or any worries.





I compare Windows antivirus to an old annoying over bearing whiny mother or grandma that just has no idea most of the time. Those with basic safe PC operations don't need to be whined at and told to do what to do. Your Safe, just tell Grandma Antivirus to settle the heck down.|||So far, Chrome has really been a treat to use!





Fast downloads, quick browsing really make this one a treat to use.





Needs to be developed for the Mac still.|||this happened me and i downloaded it anyway and everything is fine

No comments:

Post a Comment