Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can't download google chrome. Error message when trying to install.?

So I went to google.com/chrome, downloaded the installation file, and double clicked it to open it. I then receive a message saying "Google Chrome Installation failed. Please try again. Error code = 0x80040154"





I have windows xp sp 2.





Also, I tried the whole "Select Downloads from the Tools menu in Firefox. A window displaying your downloads will appear. Double click the product in the Downloads window. Your software will now install automatically." But my "Downloads" window is empty.





So either way, help!





|||You might need to disable your firewall because I think that what you are downloading from the google site is the chrome downloader, not the actual program. and the downloader will download the program when you run it.|||do you have enough memory?...i have xp sp3 and sometimes i get the same message when i download some things...but i had google chrome, and i didnt like it that much, but to each his own

No comments:

Post a Comment