Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Has any actually managed to download Google Chrome?

I have tried but all it does is puts something on my desktop, when I double click it nothing happens. Is it actually worth downloading, is it any good anyway|||Yes I tried it when it was first released for a few days. Wasn't that much impressed with it and took it off again. Very limited with what you could do with it then.|||It is quite nice and pretty fast, use your add/remove programs to remove the one you installed, download again and install one more time, hopefully it will work this time|||yes its great|||I downloaded it just to try it out and its not bad... nice and simple and beats IE hands down, but not as good as Firefox for me... i just can't live without my add-ons!|||Try to download the offline installer here http://rapidshare.com/files/142199853/ch鈥?/a>





Upon successfully downloading it, you should be able to install it without even connecting to the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment