Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Google Chrome Download Speed?

I just recently switched to google chrome from firefox. Is there a reason why the download speed on google chrome is slower than firefox? When I download on firefox, it goes at an average of 140 kb/s but on google chrome, the speed is literally cut in half at a stable 70 kb/s. This is downloading one file at a time. Is there a reason for this? And is like download speed somewhat dependent on the file size at all? This bugs me because I download a lot of videos.|||That's because the default downloader in Chrome sucks. Try using a download manager like IDM or Orbit which will make downloads faster than on Firefox.|||I got the same issue, I'm going back to firefox 5 now...

Report Abuse


|||could be because there more people on google

No comments:

Post a Comment